06 June 2013

Filofax Blogger Challenge: Set The Scene For Summer

I was given the opportunity to take part in the 2013 Filofax Blogger Challenge.


The challenge was to take a photo of yourself, family or friends with a Filofax to 'set the scene for summer' and submit it to Filofax.

I had a choice of Filofax from the new range and I went for another Fusion Personal

So Mrs M. and I got busy yesterday I had a few ideas in my head for photographs, I couldn't find a 'cute kid' to photograph so I had to think of some other ideas.

Summer seems to have been so long time in arriving this year I think we are all looking forward to warmer weather.

The photos along with the other bloggers photos will be posted on the Filofax Website, the Filofax Facebook page, and tweeted through the Filofax Twitter account.

The photo that receives the most likes on the Facebook page, will win 5 organisers to give away on their blog. The two runners up will each receive 3 organisers to give away on their blogs.

The date that the photos will be posted is yet to be confirmed, but if you like my photos when they go live, please vote on Facebook and hopefully I will receive some Filofaxes for a give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment