08 August 2013

Filofax Press Release - Circuit Folios and Folders

The NEW Circuit Folio and Folder range is available now and features a contemporary microfibre and leather combination with neo coloured stitching and contrast internal lining. These multi-functional folders contain an A4 notepad, useful folder pockets and a pen loop.  The Circuit A4 Zipped Folio With Handles also features a removable ring mechanism.

Circuit A4 Zipped Folio With Handles, £75
  • Width 290mm, height 370mm, depth 40mm
  • Ring mechanism size: 4 rings of 25mm (removable)
  • External: 1 x vertical slip pocket on front and back with concealed extendable handles
  • Inside left: 1 x gusseted full depth pocket, 5 x card pockets, 2 x elastic bands to hold a smartphone, 2 x full depth pockets, 1 x vertical slip pocket
  • Inside right: 1 x A4 white ruled notepad, 1 x notepad pocket, 1 x vertical slip pocket for removable organiser component
  • 1 x black elastic pen loop



Circuit A4 Folio, £45
  • Width 240mm, height 320mm, depth 20mm
  • External front: 1 x vertical pocket
  • Inside left: 3 x card pockets, 2 x elastic bands to hold a smartphone, 2 x full depth pockets, 2 x vertical slip pockets
  • Inside right: 1 x A4 white ruled notepad, 1 x notepad pocket, 1 x vertical pocket
  • 1 x black elastic pen loop


The Circuit Folders and Folios are available now at Filofax UK

4 comments:

  1. Not a fan. And the way the iPad is held in there: awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise not for me, from the pictures the iPad doesn't look very secure to me.

      Price wise I thought they were expensive, but I did a bit of on line window shopping for something similar this morning, and the prices are fairly average, still seems high for what they are.

      I don't really have a need for one, I've got one I dug out of my desk earlier on to compare them. Mines not leather more like a fake 'leather look' Not used it in over 3 years!

      Delete
  2. Meh, Filofax. Just, meh. So many better things on the market for the price. Why can't we have an iPad holder in the Charleston range...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "Meh"-lesson. I'm an avid ring folder user (not all Filofax brand anymore) while not been a keen Simpsons-watcher. Love all articulate language users but am smiling about the newly introduced media-memes. I just see that approaching my 40ths nxt year - might leed to consider myself as the older generation already ;-)
    Instead of "meh" I say Filofax I don't care about this new product range.

    ReplyDelete