28 January 2014

Web Finds - 28 January 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Using Organized Mum Inserts in my Filofax - The Crazy Life of J
  2. Space And Time: Planning Next Week - Giftie Etcetera
  3. Return Of The Filofax - Miss Budget Beauty
  4. Pining for a pen-and-ink past - Philly.Com
  5. Filofax Chameleon A5 Black - Colournme
  6. Thank you, The Sewing Sloth! - Thoughts & Exploration
  7. Highly Recommended Leather Balm – Saphir Creme Universelle - This Bugs Life
  8. 11 reasons why a Filofax is better than a PDA - This Bugs Life
  9. Small Tweaks to My Bullet Journal - Clarifilo
  10. Week 4 – How to concentrate on To-Dos – Life Mapping Weekly Chit Chat - DiYfish
  11. All About Giftie - Giftie Etcetera
  12. Goals or Objectives - The Nest Not Exactly Empty
  13. New use for my Back to School Filofax - Innocent + Twisted
  14. Bullet Journaling To Do Lists - The Contemplative Belle
  15. 5 Ds: Taming An Overwhelming Task List In Your Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  16. A Home Planning Organizer - Lime Tree Fruits
  17. A Filofax Mash-Up - This Bugs Life
  18. 2014 System Revamp: Past/Future Inserts Binder - Well Planned Life
  19. Filofax Review: The Malden (Personal size) - OATTblog
  20. The Dakota A5 (before) - Onigiri Sama & her 21Kittens
  21. Slimline/Compact binder pros and cons - Ink Stickers Notebooks
  22. A Day in The Life of My Filofax - This Bugs Life
  • You Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list in any of the categories (Blog, Video, My Week)
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My 2014 Planner Set-Up - My Purpley Life
  2. Filofax Ostrich & Lizzard!!! - Chrissie's Universe 
  3. Filofax Flex A5 :oD - Chrissie's Universe
  4. 2014 Organized Mum Pages in my Filofax Malden - Jordan Powers
  5. What's My Favorite Filofax ? - Jessica Belle
  6. Filofax Setup 2014 - Palestblue
  7. Review of the vintage pink A5 Malden - Palestblue
  8. Filofax Review: The Malden - The OATTblog
  9. My 2014 Planner Set-Up - Part 2. - My Purpley Life
  10. Keeping videos and posts organized in my Filofax - Mits t
  11. Unboxing of my Gillio Compagna in Epoca Orange - Ramblin' Mom
  12. DIY Page Markers for your Filoflex, Day-Timer, Franklin Covey planners - Life Planned
  13. Set up: Gillio Pocket Mia Cara - Tessa Kidd
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
My Week Posts
  1. my week #93 - Paperlove Story
  2. Filofax – Weeks 2-4 - Artful Mouse
  3. Week in Review: Week 4 - OATTblog
  4. My Week #56 - #4 2O14 - Ink Stickers Notebooks
  5. My Week #13 - Addicted to Stationery
  6. My Week #30 - Coffee and Stationery
  7. My week #4 - She's Electic
  8. Weekly Post #54 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  9. My Week 4 - Kawaii Rilakkuma - Just A Girl... Atlanta
  10. My planner week #4 and #5 - Deligted
  11. My Week #4 - Life of Kitty
  12. Week 4 After Shots, by Comparison - Carie Harling
  13. Week 5 Before Shots – Plaid! - Carie Harling
  14. My Week- January 28-February 2, 2014 - Incarnations of Organization
  15. Filofax Pretties: Week 5 - So Joey Creates
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hello, wasn't sure where a direct email address was? I wanted to share with your blog readers a simple dust-bag sewing tutorial for the A5 size. It's the latest post on my blog, link in profile. Many thanks, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that I will add it to Saturdays one.. and your blog to the system. Our address for you and others is on the 'About' page in the header above

      Delete