16 August 2016

Web Finds - 16 August 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Pocket planner set up: Filofax Malden - Yuki Bee
  2. Filofax Malden A5 Planner-Leather- Ochre- Unboxing -SImpleLivingMom - Simple Living Mom
  3. A5 Filofax The Orginal Setup - Ixi Pearl
  4. DENIM DOTS PERSONAL FILOFAX SETUP // AUGUST 2016 - foxclouds
  5. Mein Filofax - hunde, Pferde und beauty
  6. My personal filofax July setup & walkthrough - using mostly DIYFish inserts - Purposeful Planner
  7. Filofax The Original Duck Egg - myplannerheart
  8. Filofax Setup Update | little melli - little melli
  9. Inside My Faith Filofax/Bible Study Filofax - Joanny White
  10. Weekly Planner Set-up in Filofax Hearts Personal Size Binder - Planning with Kids - Andrea Royalty
  11. Filofax Setup - Business - Bei der Arbeit - KRISS MICUS
  12. Filofax Comparison: Aston vs Originals - randompastimes 
  13. Franklin Covey 7 Habits Planner Inserts - TheSassyPineapple
  14. My Franklin Covey Planner Setup - KristinaBrooke: For Love of Education
  15. Filofax Pocket Size Setup - Alicia Meyers
  16. Como estou me organizando - Kikki-k e Filofax - Elaine Canha
  17. Orange Mini Metropol Filofax - Zandranna
  18. What I have learned about white space planning in my Filofax Personal so far - Andrea Royalty
  19. My Gillio collection - Nati Zou
  20. Dilemma; use the Filofax or the Kikki.K? - trustinpaper
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #226 - Paper Lovestory
  2. My Week 33 - The Stationery Geekette
  3. My Week #32 In Review (2016) - Joannywhite.co.uk
  4. Plan My Week : 15/08/16 - Ugly Bug Does Life
  5. My Week #32 - Polkadotparadiso
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment