30 April 2013

Web Finds including Video Web Finds - 30 April 2013

Here are the latest Filofax Blog Posts from around the Internet:
  1. Five Famous Filofaxes and a Filofax Funny - This Bugs Life
  2. A Filofax For A £1 - Roses in December
  3. Filofax "photo a day": 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28... - Le Monde de Mzelle
  4. 365/30: Favourite Filofax accessories - Filomaniac
  5. Tutorial No.5 – How to Make a Magnetic Bookmark - DiY Fish
  6. Turning over a new leaf - Cloudberry Musings
  7. Journal spreads - Bits of Me
  8. X is for…xanthic - Planning with Printed Portal
  9. Well it's been a few weeks - Sweet Pea
  10. How to Make Your Own Filofax Dividers - Snapguide
  11. National Stationery Week! - Life of Kitty
  12. Yeah. I know what it is now... The Crazy Suburban Mom
  13. Y is for … Yearly Goals - Planning with Printed Portal
  14. New Setup & Dividers - Jagged Little Thoughts
  15. ❤Kokeshi Dolls Weekly Refills for PERSONAL Size❤ - Filofax Love
  16. How To: Plan Your Free Time using the Daily Default Schedule  - Planning with Printed Portal
  17. Filofax Numbers - Roses in December
  18. Magical Monday Braindump: Things to do in May - Life is Crafted
  19. National Stationery Week - Blog Posts for Competition - Imysworld
  20. The Filofax Doodle - My Once Upon the Moon
  21. My Week #17 and some Finsbury news! - Life of Kitty
  22. My Filofax Week #17 - My PurpleyLife
  23. The State of Well Planned - Life Well Planned Life
  24. Excerpts from Tarzan’s Filofax - This Bug's Life
  25. Weekly Recap | #17 - Friday, I'm in Love
  26. Z is for… ZigZag - Planning with Printed Portal
Enjoy

Here are the latest Filofax videos from around the internet. I have made change in the format of the post today to improve the page loading speed. Please let me know what you think in the comments below.
  1. Filofax setup - LadyElizabeth24
  2. Filofax Personal ochre malden set up! - Katerina LeNoir
  3. Cuban personal Filofax - leasuance1
  4. Unboxing of my new Filofax yayyy;) thanks christa - Karina Lopez
  5. filoFAX personal, plum, Osterly set up and accessories - 706smile
  6. My First Filofax - BittenByBookLust
  7. FIlofax Tip No 43 - Make Your Own Secret Ring Pen Loop - Kent from Oz
  8. To Filofax Or Not - That Is The Question - Kent from Oz
  9. How I Decorate My Filofax Pages w/ Washi Tape! - adamsfilo
  10. Filofax Metropol update - M. Kaitaniemi
  11. Filofax update - April 2013 - Kristy Sherrod
  12. Filofax Accessories Haul - Ana Garza
  13. Filofax / Planner Organization - Ana Garza
  14. Filofax Apex perfect for the minimalist and pen lover! - sandrajohn27
  15. My Filofax Update - DDrabma Ma
  16. Filofax A5 Domino overview: - TheManicHousewife 
  17. The Original By Filofax - Filofax UK
  18. Filofax Spring Collection 2013 - Filofax UK
  19. Decorating my Filofax - Week 18 - mypurpleylife

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. I love the new format! Loads much quicker and I like the websites and videos all on one page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for simply posting links to the videos instead of making us all wait for the multiple images to load. It always drove me crazy. I like this format much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I like this far better, too. I usually read Web/Video finds as a special treat on my tablet, and the video images are sooo slow to load. This is far better!!

    ReplyDelete